Live The Legend Of Natural Health With The Queen Of The Thrones Castor Oil Pack
Why are castor oil packs legendary?
Benefits | They are used as a health ritual for:
- Legendary BM’s
- Liver Cleansing/Aids liver in detoxification
- Conquering Core & Gut Inflammation
- Royal Relaxation & Increased Resilience
- Majestic Microbiome Health & Biofilm Breakdown
- Promotes proper bowel elimination
- Enhances immune function by improving lymphatic circulation
- Eliminates toxins
This innovation is a heat-less, less-mess 3-step treatment designed by a naturopathic doctor to increase compliance & keep life easy.
No chemicals, no way. Redesigned to make a once messy treatment cleaner & easier. It’s clean for your body, too, designed with 85% organic cotton sherpa & a protective outer layer of 15% Polyurethane (PUL). This PUL is made without any chemicals & is eco and health friendly. Our castor oil is organic, cold-pressed, hexane-free, extra virgin & bottled in AMBER GLASS which is very important to avoid plastic as well as to protect the oil from light degradation.
Your curvy — your castor oil pack should be too. The Queen of the Thrones™ pack is designed to hug your curves. You aren’t square or triangle — your pack shouldn’t be either.
The straps are 24 inches (61 cm) long on both sides. They are adjustable & can be tied to fit your unique body type. For those with a thinner torso, the straps can be crossed at the back & tied together on the front of the pack to provide a snug fit. For those with a wider torso, 2 packs can be used & tied together. Your liver is the size of a football, so your pack should be larger than that area to cover multiple organs & to get the most benefit out of the treatment. Everyone is shaped differently & the Queen of the Thrones™ castor oil pack makes it easy to find the perfect fit for your unique shape.
This bundle has everything you need to start this sacred health ritual in your life TODAY! At an incredible price you won’t find anything where else, this bundle includes:
- One Queen of the Thrones™ Organic Cotton Castor Oil Pack ($59.97)
- One bottle of Queen of the Thrones™ 100% Pure, Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Hexane-Free, Extra Virgin Castor Oil in 500ml Amber Glass (regular price $29.97, included in the bundle as a complimentary gift)
- Instructions for use & cleaning
Rule over your health & OWN your throne!
During menstruation – may cause heavier bleeding
- Flannel cloth (cotton or wool) folded, 2-3 layers thick, about the size of your abdomen or about 12”x15”
- Old hand towel just bigger than the flannel
- Castor Oil
- Heating Pad or Hot Water Bottle
- The first time using a COP apply 2-3 Tbsp oil evenly to one side of the flannel
- Add 1 tsp more oil per day for the rest of the first week or until the flannel is wet. It should be noticeably oily to touch but not sticky or dripping.
- After the first week you may need to add 1-2 tsp of oil every 3-4 uses.
- Lay flannel directly on abdomen and cover with hand towel. Be sure the margins of the towel go beyond the flannel.
- Apply heat: a hot water bottle or heating pad work great. Heat is not required.
- Rest and relax! This is a great time too take 100 deep-breaths, meditate, read a favourite book, or listen to your favourite music.
Keep your COP in a Ziploc bag in a convenient place to remind you to do them (such as on your bedside table).
Please be aware castor oil can leave a stain. Take caution not to get it on clothing or bedding. (Choose an old shirt to wear that can get stained.)
*It is important to note that the affects of the COP are additive and the most benefit is obtained when the COP is done multiple days in a row.
This is an alternative method for applying castor oil to the abdominal area:
- Use Castor oil from a bottle or in a roller ball form.
- Apply the castor oil directly to your abdominal area.
- Cover with an old piece of cloth and cover this with plastic wrap or a plastic bag without lettering, to avoid staining and to keep in the heat.
- Apply a hot water bottle, hot gel pack or heating pad.
- Keep warm pack on for 45 to 60 minutes. If using a hot water bottle or hot get pack, change them to keep the pack warm.
**Note: To remove oil from skin, rinse off with baking soda in water. Most oil stains can be removed with baking soda.
-Queen of the Thrones
-Shalva Clinic – The Center For Natural Medicine, www.shalvaclinic.org